Who are we?
Situated in a secluded area in Colombo, Miracle L – is THE best speech and hearing center to head, if you or your child is faced with a communication disorder.
From children who are struggling with his or her first words, Miracle L helps teenagers and adults who are silently suffering from hearing and speech and language difficulties.
We are a young team of professionals (Speech and Language Therapists and Speech and Language Pathologists) dedicated to helping any individual to overcome the communication barriers they are confronting.
Our treatments are focused on diagnostic/ evaluative services and therapeutic services. We pay individual attention to every child and adult who walks through our door and help them on matching the right, results-oriented skills, strategies and therapies while respecting their unique needs and limitations.
Inspire the world by creating a safe place for people who have speech & hearing difficulties.
A miraculous place to help people communicate, by facilitating them with affordable speech & hearing services.
When you make your passion your profession, that’s where you can make a difference. Our team of professionals who are registered at the Sri Lankan Medical Council are ready with skill, knowledge, expertise, love and care to assist you through your journey of speech & hearing.
Dishan De Silva
Speech Pathologist & Audiologist
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Delayed speech and language
- Stuttering and Cluttering Disorder
- Apraxia of speech, including childhood apraxia of speech
- Cognitive disorders associated with acquired brain injury, stroke, and dementia
- Voice disorders (e.g., spasmodic dysphonia, laryngectomy)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Social Communication Disorder
- Speech Sound Disorders (Articulation Disorder, Phonological Process Disorder)
- Speech therapy for hearing impaired (Auditory verbal therapy)
- Unexplained acquired voice or speech disorders
- Hearing test
- Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA)
- Behaviors Observation Audiometry (BOA)
- Speech Audiometry
- Dizziness/difficulty in maintaining balance (Vertigo)
- Buzzing sound in the ears (Tinnitus)